Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UC-0371
1 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-18-6-UC-0371
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant proposes to replace an existing wooden utility pole with a new weathered engineered direct embedded pole along State Route 70 in Plumas County at post mile 41.72 near the intersection with Purdy Lane. The new pole would have an above ground height of 58.5 feet and would be placed approximately 15 feet ahead in-line of the pole to be replaced. In addition, the existing switch would be replaced with a new SCADA switch. A switch platform and switch box would be installed on the pole near ground level. The California department of Transportation (Caltrans) will issue an encroachment permit (02-18-6-UC-0371) to allow the proposed improvements to occur within the right-of-way of State Route 70.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
- Other Information
- Location Specific: The proposed project is located in Plumas County on State Route (SR) 70 at post mile 41.52, near the intersection with Purdy Lane.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1(b), sect 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans has determined the project to be categorically exempt in accordance with Section 15301 (Existing Facilities) Class 1(b) - Existing facilities of both investor and publically-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services. Project implementation will have no adverse environmental impacts.