Arroyo Pasajero Geotechnical Investigation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0119-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Arroyo Pasajero Geotechnical Investigation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0119-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0119-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Parikh Consultants, Incorporated. The Project involves activities related to exploratory geotechnical drilling in the Arroyo Pasajero for the collection of data to be used in the design of a bridge replacement project on El Dorado Avenue.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- 36.166325°'"N 120.210663°'"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur at the existing bridge crossing of El Dorado Avenue over Arroyo Pasajero, Fresno County, California…USGS 7.5-Minute Quadrangle Map Guijarral Hills. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, titl. 14, sec. 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes data collection to be used in designing a future bridge project. The Project will not have signification environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0119-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.