Phillips 66 - Line 200; Digs 254 and J114,3600 - Pipeline Anomaly Investigation and Repair (project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0147-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Phillips 66 - Line 200; Digs 254 and J114,3600 - Pipeline Anomaly Investigation and Repair (project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0147-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0147-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Phillips 66 Pipeline, LLC. The project includes activities related to anomaly investigation and repair of Phillips 66, Crude Oil Conveyance Pipeline 200, Digs 254 and J114, 360; occurring in and adjacent to two unnamed streams located in western Merced County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4014 x 259
- 37°4'48.69N"N 121°1'34.48"W
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: The Projects will occur in and adjacent to two unnamed streams, at two separate locations in western Merced County. Location 1 (Dig 254) will occur within the California Department of Fish and Wildlife O'Neill Forebay Wildlife Area, Approximately one mile south of the community of Santa Nella, and 1.8 miles west of Interstate 5.
- Other Information
- Location 2: Lat.- 37 11'34.12"N Long.- 121 4'21.36"W Note: See NOE for full details
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, title 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the exploratory maintenance and repair of existing facilities. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0147-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.