Operation of White fence Farms Mutual Water Company (MWC) - Blending Plan for Well 1A Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of White fence Farms Mutual Water Company (MWC) - Blending Plan for Well 1A Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The MWC proposes to modify the existing Well 1A to meet drinking water quality secondary standards for iron by reducing Well 1A usage to 20% of the existing demand and to allow blending of imported water from water wholesaler. Antelope Valley East Kern Water Agency (AVEK). The Project will modify an existing 8-inch diameter PVC distribution pipeline into a dedicated transmission pipeline to deliver purchased AVEK water to 1A site. The pipeline extends ~4,800-LF and is located west of and parallel to 20th Street West through existing easements. Bypasses will be installed in the existing distribution system connections at four (4) locations. Material excavated at the bypasses will be replaced at the original locations. Minor modifications will be made to buried pipes and valves adjacent to tanks. Electrical and hydraulic controls will be added including level monitoring and signaling devices within the existing water tanks. Temporary staging will be located at MWC well sites 1A and 2.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Angeles District Office 500 North Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2004
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Location Specific: Pipeline modification at four locations through existing easements extending from the MWC office site located at 2023 West Avenue O (APN: 3001-018-037) to 2020 West Avenue N, Palmdale Los Angeles County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Existing Facilities*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Title 14, Division 6, Chpt. 3, Article 19, Section 15301 Class 2 Replacement or Reconstruction Title 14, Division 6, Chpt. 3, Article 19, Section 15302 The Project is a modification of an existing facility and existing supply lines that are substantially the same size and involves no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.