Operation of Replacement Potable Water Well 06
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Replacement Potable Water Well 06
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB, as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit amendment 51-005A3 for the above described project. The Maxwell Public Utility District proposed project is the operation of Well 06 that will replace Well 01 as a source domestic water for the district.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:2 S:15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project meets the criteria of a Class 2 Replacement or Reconstruction and therefore will not have a significant environmental impact.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.