Humboldt State University Library & Theater Arts Seismic Retrofit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Humboldt
- Document Title
- Humboldt State University Library & Theater Arts Seismic Retrofit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project will retrofit each building by means of concrete and steel augmentation of the buildings structure. The project will correct structural deficiencies of the buildings relative to contemporary seismic building codes.
- Contact Information
California State University, Humboldt
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521
Phone : (707) 826-4444
- Other Information
- Location Specific: The library & Theater Arts Buildings are two separate buildings located on the Humboldt State University Campus at 1 Harpst Street, Arcata California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Sec. 15301; Class 2*
- Reasons for Exemption
- * Sec. 15302 The Project does not include expansion of an existing use of an existing facility and the project will reconstruct portions of the building to provide earthquake resistant structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.