Sobrante R#2 - EBMUD Watercourse Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0510-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Sobrante R#2 - EBMUD Watercourse Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0510-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0510-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Pacific Gas and Electric Company. The project is limited to repair and maintenance of an existing watercourse crossing, and associated vegetation trimming/removal within the bed and bank of a seasonal drainage, which crosses the access road to the PG&E Sobrante R #2 115kV transmission line. The "at-grade" crossing has eroded over time and requires re-establishment to allow for maintenance vehicle access and to prevent further erosion. The repair will include excavation of material to a maximum depth of approximately 24 inches, removal of an existing 12-inch steel culvert in poor condition and placement of rip-rip to establish a rock surface above the culvert. Work will be completed when the seasonal drainage is dry and expected to require approximately ten 10-hour days.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 339-6191
- Contra Costa
- Parcel #
- Other Information
- Location: The project is located at an unnamed tributary to San Pablo Reservoir in the County of Contra Costa. . .U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Briones Valley. The project is on East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD) property and accessed via an existing unpaved access road with a gate on Wildcat Canyon Road, approximately 1000' west of the junction with El Toyonal Road, west of San Pablo Dam Road. NOTE: Refer to NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, title 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.