Operation of the Holt 7518 Water System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of the Holt 7518 Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. Holt 7518 (Holt of California's southern facility) proposed project is the operation of an existing water system with one potable well and an RO treatment system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Location Info
- In the vicinity of south eastern Sutter County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 exst. facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *CCR, Title 14, Sec 15301 and Title 22, Section 60101 (a) The public water system is existing and newly discovered by SWRCB district staff. The State Water Resources Control Board is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the California Department of Fish and Wildlife filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.