Atascadero Mutual Water Company Vegetation Removal Project (Project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0167-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Atascadero Mutual Water Company Vegetation Removal Project (Project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0167-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0167-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Atascadero Mutual Water Company. The Project includes activities related to hazardous vegetation removal to meet fire safety requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4014 ext. 243
- 35.516879°'"N 120.673056°'"W
- Atascadero San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo
- Cross Streets
- Sycamore Road
- Other Information
- The Project is located on Sycamore Road, approximately 0.7 miles north of the intersection of Sycamore Road and Soledad Avenue, within the Salinas River, approximately 2 miles north of the City of Atascadero, California. . .United States Geological Survey (USGS) 7.5 Minute Quad Map Templeton. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 4, title 14, sect 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of removal of dead and downed vegetation to meet fire safety requirements. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0167-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.