Wing Dam Replacement Willow Planting (Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2016-0217-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Wing Dam Replacement Willow Planting (Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2016-0217-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0217-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Kernville Ditch Association. The project includes activities related to planting willows as remediation for unauthorized vegetation removal during construction of a cobble wing dam in the North Fork Kern River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4014 ext. 352
- 36°46'01.43N"N 118°25'49.87W"W
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The Project will occur in the North Fork Kern River approximately one mile north of the City of Kernville near the intersection of Burlando Road and Sirretta Street, Kern County California. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
- Other Information
- USGS 7.5 Minute Quad Map Kernville.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; title 14, sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project activity will be a minor alteration of the river to plant tree cuttings, and will not involve tree removal. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0217-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.