Stream Bank Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2017-0234-R-4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Stream Bank Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2017-0234-R-4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of fish and Wildlife has executed (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0234-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Reclamation District 2091. The project includes activities related to the annual bank repair of a 400-foot long section of the east and west banks of Arroyo Dos Picachos.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014 ext. 246
- 36°53'27.22N"N 121°20'57.05W"W
- San Benito
- Parcel #
- Other Information
- Location Specific: The project will occur within Arroyo Dos Picachos at the property location at 757 Jarvis Lane in the City of Hollister, San Benito County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, title 14, sec. 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes modifications of the stream channel to stabilize a failing bank. The Project will not have signification environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0234-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.