County of Tulare Point-of Use Program (Project); Cleanup and Abatement Account (CAA) Agreement #D1711011
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- County of Tulare Point-of Use Program (Project); Cleanup and Abatement Account (CAA) Agreement #D1711011
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Project will create a Point-of-Use (POU) Program which includes water quality testing and installation of POU treatment systems in up to two hundred fifty (250) eligible disadvantaged households as a cost-effective solution to provide potable, safe drinking water at one (1) faucet per household. The Project will be implemented by the Applicant.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5827
- Other Location Info
- NOTE: See NOE for full details.
- Other Information
- Location: Projects will be located throughout multiple areas within Tulare County that are within the service areas of Self-Help Enterprises, a Non-Profit Organization (Applicant).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 15301; 15302; and 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project actives identified by the Applicant to be funded are categorically exempt under the California Environmental Quality Act Guidelines, Title 14 California Code Regulations, Chapter 3; Article 19, NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.