State Route 1-Fiscalini Creek Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0206-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- State Route 1-Fiscalini Creek Maintenance Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0206-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves recurring seasonal maintenance including the removal of accumulated sediments, debris, and rooted vegetation from within the concrete lined stream, trimming of vegetation rooted above the lined portion of the streambank, and the label-rate application of California department of Pesticide Regulation-registered herbicides to stumps which have taken root in the stream through cracks in the concrete liner or in the earthen portion of the streambank above the concrete liner.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559)-243-4014 ext. 289
- 35.543279°'"N 121.062051°'"W
- San Luis Obispo
- State Highways
- SR: 1
- Fiscalini Creek
- Other Location Info
- The Project involves recurring seasonal maintenance of a channelized, concrete-lined segment of Fiscalini Creek where it exists within the California Department of Transportation right-of-way. The 1,700-foot long segment parallels and crosses under State Route 1 southeast of the community of Cambria, in San Louis Obispo County within Section 36, Township 27 South, Range 8 East, Mount Diablo Baseline and Meridian, and can be located on the Cambria, California 7.5-minute quadrangle United States Geological Survey topographic map. The 1,700-foot long segment of Fiscalini Creek is centered near latitude 35.543279/longitude -121.062051. NOTE: See NOE for full details.
- Other Information
- NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(d); title 14, sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves the maintenance activities of an existing facility. No significant environmental impacts will result if the Project is completed under the protective features included in Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0206-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.