Truck Escape Ramp Repair 06-0Y330
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Truck Escape Ramp Repair 06-0Y330
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to remove and replace aggregate material on an emergency truck escape ramp on northbound I-5 PM 8.2/8.4. Most of the aggregate material will be removed, cleaned to remove fines, and replaced. The purpose of this project is to ensure that the escape ramp will function as it is intended.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
855 M St. Suite 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- Other Information
- Location Specific: Northbound Interstate 5 truck escape ramp PM 8.2/8.4 near the community of Grapevine.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- It is work done to an existing facility that is within Caltrans right of way. All work done is on the access road or on the tuck escape ramp.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.