Del Oro Water Co. - Magalia District, Caustic Soda Addition for pH Control
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Del Oro Water Co. - Magalia District, Caustic Soda Addition for pH Control
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit amendment. The Del Oro Water Company - Magalia District is addressing the corrosiveness of the water produced by the town's wells (Indian & Loomis) with the addition of caustic soda (sodium hydroxide).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4861
- Other Information
- In the vicinity of New Skyway Road and Pentz Road in north eastern Butte County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CCR, Title 14, Sec 15303 and*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Title 22, Section 60101(c). Class 3 New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures. Treatment is being added to an existing potable water source (Indian & Loomis Wells).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.