Regional General Permit (RGP) 8 for Emergency Repair and Protection Activities
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Regional General Permit (RGP) 8 for Emergency Repair and Protection Activities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This Permit authorizes discharges of dredge or fill material into waters of the United States, including wetlands, associated with repair or protection activities in emergency situations. The permit was developed to provide an expedited permit process to address emergency situations caused by unanticipated event or circumstances.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5462
- Other Location Info
- County: Various City: Various
- Other Information
- Location Specific: Any jurisdictional waters of the United States throughout the Army Corps' Sacramento District. See: NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 21080(b)(4) and*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *15269(b)(c) Limited to emergency actions that meet the CEQA definition of an "emergency". Individual projects must demonstrate an imminent threat, and satisfy one or more of the exemption criteria as defined by the CEQA Guidelines [California Code of Regulations, Title 14, S15269].
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.