Operation of Golden State Water Company - Yorba Linda (Company) - College Tank Replacement Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Golden State Water Company - Yorba Linda (Company) - College Tank Replacement Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Company proposes to replace a 1.0 million gallon (MG) 53-year-old rectangular concrete tank with a 0.7 mg steel tank that will serve as the current operational and fire flow needs of the College Pressure Zone. The existing rectangular concrete tank will remain in service during construction of the new steel tank, and then be removed.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
605 West Santa Ana Blvd., Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
- Yorba Linda
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- It is a replacement of an existing utility system involving no expansion in capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.