Coachella Valley Water District - Cove Community (District) - Operation of Well 4520-2 (Replacement to Well 4520) Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Coachella Valley Water District - Cove Community (District) - Operation of Well 4520-2 (Replacement to Well 4520) Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The District drilled a 1,550 gallon per minute well, Well 4520-2, to replace Well 4520, a 2,000 gallon per minute well on the same site. The District installed a 400 foot sq. 11-foot tall building for electrcal and chlorine treatment. They also installed a 192 foot sq. 11-foot tall motor and well pump house. Eighty feet of 12-inch diameter piping was installed to connect the well to the existing water system. Seventy-three feet of 6-inch discharge piping was installed from the well to the discharge point. A 150 foot sq. concrete ingress/egress was also installed. The Project provides for the operation of the system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1350 Front STreet, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
- Cathedral City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 3 - Class 1, 2, & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities, Replacement or Reconstruction. New Construction or Conversion of Small Sructures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.