Operation of Golden State Water Company (Company) - Golden Tank Replacement Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Golden State Water Company (Company) - Golden Tank Replacement Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Company proposes to replace a 1.5 million gallon (MG) 52-year olf rectangular concrete tank located in the Placentia System with a 1.5 MG steel tank that will serve the operational and fire flow needs of the Upper Placentia Pressure Zone. The existing rectanglear concrete tank will be removed prior to construction of the new steel tank.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Santa Ana District Office 605 West Santa Ana Blvd, Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (714) 558-4410
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing utility system involving no expansion in capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.