Condit Road Property Bank Stabilation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0100-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Condit Road Property Bank Stabilation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0100-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to stabilization and armoring of the stream bank to prevent further sliding by removal of fencing along top of bank, excavating soil along top of bank to install the new retaining structure, installation of a stitch piers, placement wall using cast-in-place concrete piers and reinforced concrete grade beam to connect the top of the piers, placement of rock slope protection in the lower 6 feet of the washed out area, and replacing the removed fencing with new fencing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
Bay Delta Regiown 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3447
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor private alteration in the condition of land, water, and vegetatiobn that does not involve the removal of health, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.