8 Quiet Country Lane (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0196-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- 8 Quiet Country Lane (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0196-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorized activities in this Agreement are limited to a stream channel infill by installing a new 228-foot long 15 to 18-inch diameter corrugated plastic pipe from an existing upstream culvet to an existing downstream culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Bay Delta Region 2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (209) 234-3447
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor private alteration in the condition of land, water, and vegetation that does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.