Amendment 1 to the Agreement between the Departments of Water Resources of the State of California and San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency for Construction of the Be
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Amendment 1 to the Agreement between the Departments of Water Resources of the State of California and San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency for Construction of the Be
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency (SGPWA) intends to modify an existing turnout, known as the Noble Creek Turnout (also known as the Beaumont-Cherry Valley water District Turnout No. 1) by increasing the size of the connection from 20 cubic feet per second (cfs) to 34 cfs. The increased size would provide increased operational flexibility when receiving water deliveries. To do this, the original construction agreement with Department of Water Resources (DWR) must be amended.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis office 1416 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Parcel #
- Other Information
- Location specific: the turnout is located in the East Branch Extension of the California Aqueduct in the community of Cherry Valley. The site overlaps Assessor Parcel Number 403-090-016.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Clas 1; CEQA Guidelines*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Section 15301 and Class 3; Section 15303 a. The proposed modifications to the Noble Creek turnout constitute a minor alteration of an existing facility involving no expansion of the existing use of the facility or change in its function. b. The proposed modifications to the Noble Creek Turnout constitute construction of a limited number of new small accessory appurtenant structures and installation of small new equipment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.