The Barn Water System - Addition of Chlorination at Well 01 site
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- The Barn Water System - Addition of Chlorination at Well 01 site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. The Barn Water System proposes to add chlorination treatment to the Well 01 site to inactivate bacteria. The Water System has a recurring problem with bacteriological contamination. The Division directed the system to install chlorination equipment to mitigate the bacteriological contamination.
- Contact Information
Chad Fischer, P.E.
State Water Resources Control Board
Tulare District Office 265 W. Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Other Information
- Project Location: In the vicinity of Ave 296 and Hwy 65
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3*
- Reasons for Exemption
- * New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures (CCR, Title 14, Sec 15303 and Title 22, Section 60101 (c)) The addition of chlorination facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment. Pursuant to the California Fish and Wildlife Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.