Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) Gas Transmission Pipeline Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) Gas Transmission Pipeline Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace approx 1,220 ft of the existing 10-inch diameter gas transmission line (L-220). The new replacement pipe will span the Putah Creek floodway and will be attached to the Old Davis Road Bridge that crosses Putah Creek.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- Davis, paralleling Old Davis Rd and crossing Putah Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board, acting as the CEQA lead agency, has determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15301) covering minor alterations to existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.