Pacific Gas and Electric Company Steel Tower Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company Steel Tower Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To relocate an existing steel lattice tower on the left bank landside levee toe of Morrison Creek to a new location approx 30-ft landward (eastward); and to authorize the existing Brighton-Davis 115kV Transmission Line that crosses over Morrison Creek.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- ~0.2 mi downstream of Mack Rd
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 2 categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15302) covering replacement of an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.