Pacific Gas and Electric Company Steel Tower Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company Steel Tower Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace 2 lattice steel towers in-kind on the Rio Oso-West Sacramento 115kV Transmission Line within the Dry Creek Designated Floodway.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- ~0.1 mi southeast of intersection of Ascot Ave and 2nd St
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board has determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15301) covering minor alterations to existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.