State Route 101 Bridge Rail Upgrade Project (EA: 04-0J560)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- State Route 101 Bridge Rail Upgrade Project (EA: 04-0J560)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replaces and upgrade the rails to current standards on 7 bridges along Route 101 and Interstate 237 in Santa Clara County. A new concrete barrier will be constructed with or without chain link railing mounted on top of the barrier.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6025
- Gilroy Mountain View
- Santa Clara
- Other Information
- Location - Specific: On State Route 101 and 237 at various locations.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 15302: Exst. Facilit.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in acquisition of new Caltrans right-of-way. Avoidance and minimization measures incorporated into the project reduces construction impacts to negligible levels so there will be no potential for significant impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.