USFS Humboldt-Toiyabe Natioanl Forest, Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USFS Humboldt-Toiyabe Natioanl Forest, Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The grant provides funds for the Bridgeport Ranger District to conduct Winter OSV Avalanche Education Clinics (Get the Training) and Introduction Snowmobile Avalanche Awareness clinics for users of the Bridgeport Winter Recreation Area. The activities are non-ground disturbing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Information
- Bridgeport Winter Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.