USFS Cleveland National Forest, Laguna Place Unauthorized Route Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- USFS Cleveland National Forest, Laguna Place Unauthorized Route Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to fund the preparation of studies needed to support the NEPA and CEQA analyses of a proposed restoration project in Laguna Place of the Descanso Ranger District. The first phase of the project includes sensitive resource surveys to support the completion of CEQA/NEPA environmental documents. The Phase 1 activities are non-ground disturbing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- San Diego
- Other Information
- Laguna Place, Descanso Ranger District, Pine Creek road, and Pine Mountain Road
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.