USFS San Bernardino Forest, Laguna Place Unauthorized Route Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- USFS San Bernardino Forest, Laguna Place Unauthorized Route Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds the preparation of studies needed to support the NEPA analysis of a proposed restoration project in Holcomb Valley Special Interest Area. The first phase of the project includes sensitive resource surveys to support the completion of NEPA environmental documentation. The Phase 1 activities are non-ground disturbing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- San Bernardino
- Other Information
- Holcomb Valley Special Interest Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.