California Aqueduct MP 122.59R Westlands Water District Pump Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct MP 122.59R Westlands Water District Pump Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A crane will be used to install a new oil-less, water lubricated, residential water pump on an existing pump pad at MP 122.59R. The Pump will be mounted to the pump pad with a steel mounting bracket and the entire pump installation will be contained by the existing concrete headwall structure. A 4-inch diameter suction pipe will be attached to the new pump. Four 12-inch high by 12-inch deep by 48-inch wide wood blocks, spaced 10 feet apart, will be placed along the Aqueduct liner. The 4-inch pipe will be strapped and bolted to the blocks so the pipe can extend from the pump, down the Aqueduct liner, to the water. Note: Refer to NOE for full Description of Nature, Purpose, and Beneficiaries of Project.
- Contact Information
Brandon Silva/Delicia Borja
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Rd.
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5132
- Other Information
- Project location and county: Fresno County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- DWR Will issue encroachment permit to WWD to install new residential water supply pump on an existing pump pad located in the DWR ROW. New pipes will also be installed. Minor alterations of land will occur, but not in areas where the slope exceeds 20 percent. Categorical exemption 15305 (b) (Minor alterations in Land Use Limitations-issuance of Minor Encroachment Permits) applies. Any additional CEQA needed will be completed by WWD. Permits needed from other entities will be obtained by WWD.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.