Colfax Acceleration Lane (EFIS 0319000019)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Colfax Acceleration Lane (EFIS 0319000019)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to construct a 1000-foot acceleration lane along with a 600-foot taper to provide a safe merge with mainline traffic.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 741-5534
- Other Information
- The proposed project is located on State Route 80 at post miles 32.07/33.0 in Placer County in the City of Colfax.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment and it also falls into one of the exemption categories.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.