Educational Coastal Expeditions for Youth Leadership Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Educational Coastal Expeditions for Youth Leadership Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Coastal Conservancy is providing a $25,000 grant to Outward Bound California to enable 60 underserved youth from Oakland and Richmond to learn about coastal environments in the San Francisco Bay Area through one-day and multi-night expeditions.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4164
- San Francisco
- San Francisco
- Other Information
- Point Reyes National Sea Shore, Marin Headlands (Golden Gate National Recreation Area), Baker Beach (also GGNRA), Angel Island State Park, Big Basin State Park, and the San Francisco Bay (via Sausalito).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sect. 15301 (existing facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt from California Environmental Quality act (CEQA) pursuant to the CEQA Guidelines at 14 Cal. Code Regs. Section 15301. Section 15301 exempts operation, maintenance, and minor alterations of existing facilities. The project involves normal operations of the beaches, State Parks and other coastal locations that will be visited with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.