Streambank Stabilization on Upper Truckee River, Johnson Meadow
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Streambank Stabilization on Upper Truckee River, Johnson Meadow
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to stabilize an eroding bank and prevent further erosion on Johnson Meadow near river popular river crossing and washed out bridge access. The project will import 35 CY of river run, native granite to construct 2 stream barbs and install rip-rap on a 50' section.
- Contact Information
Tahoe Resource Conservation District
870 Emerald Bay Road, Suite 108
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530-543-1501x111
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
- Upper Truckee River
- Other Information
- Section of River in Johnson Meadow at the end of Winnemucca Ave and approximately .25 mile down trail towards river.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333.d.5 Small habitat restor.
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves a stream or river bank stabilization with native vegetation and other bioengineering techniques. The primary purpose of which is to reduce or eliminate erosion and sedimentation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.