Road Maintenance - Big-Lagoon Microsurfacing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 1
- Document Title
- Road Maintenance - Big-Lagoon Microsurfacing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a routine maintenance project that will microsurface existing deteriorated open graded AC (3/8' or ½") and place striping for the purpose of reducing the frequency for repairs of the road and to ensure public safety for users of these roadways.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 1
Planning and Local Assistance 1656 Union Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-4548
- State Highways
- Other Information
- Highway 101 from Big Lagoon Park Road to Big Lagoon Bridge with work to occur from post miles (PM) 108.25-109.17 and 109.275 to 109.6.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(c), Section 15031
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is maintenance of existing facilities Hwy. 101 to help maintain the roads in proper working condition and ensure safety of the traveling public. There is no expansion or change in the use of the facility and no unusual circumstances. No environmental impacts or impacts to cultural & historical properties will occur, and Standard project practices will be implemented to ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.