2018 Dig-Out Service Contract (EA 02-4H160)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- 2018 Dig-Out Service Contract (EA 02-4H160)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans will grind out 4' wide dig-out along proposed alignment. Grindings will be removed and replaced with HMA. All work will be done within the existing roadbed hinge points. This project will involve the removal thermoplastic pavement markings and a lead compliance plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Lassen Plumas
- Other Location Info
- State Route 36 Post Mile 9.5 to 15 amd SR 139PM 58.5 to 62 in Lassen County. SR 36 PM 9.1 to 12.1, SR 147 PM 6 to 7.5, and SR 284 PM 0 to 8.3 in Plumas County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1C
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.