TD1263831 Horsethief Canyon Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0078-R6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- TD1263831 Horsethief Canyon Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0078-R6)
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0078-R6, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Southern California Edison, The project is limited to the removal and replacement of two existing wood distribution poles, including foot and vehicle access.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 945-3484
- San Bernardino
- State Highways
- Mohave River
- Other Information
- 1300 feet east of the eastern terminus of Wildridge Canyon Road.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.