Noyo Harbor District High Dock Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Noyo Harbor District High Dock Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes removal and replacement of approx 0.68 acres of existing deck boards and bump rails at the Noyo High Dock to repair the existing dock structure. The project implementation and materials used will avoid and minimize discharges to the Noyo River during installation and during storm events.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- 39.42350556°'"N 123.80194444°'"W
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repair and rehabilitation of an existing dock structure to meet current standards of safety, with no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.