Fields Landing Boat Yard: Trvel Lift Maintenance Dredging Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Fields Landing Boat Yard: Trvel Lift Maintenance Dredging Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of the project is to conduct maintenance dredging at the travel lift site to the designed channel depth (-15ft Mean Lower Low Water) for boat access. The project would include dredging approx 1.57 acres of Humboldt Bay floor removing up to 25,120 cy of sediment over ten years, not to exceed 13,000 cy in any 12-month period.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- 40.723136°'"N 124.221685°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves maintenance dredging where the spoil is deposited in a spoil area authorized by all applicable state and federal agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.