Paso Well Security Fence and Valves (CRSP 200)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Paso Well Security Fence and Valves (CRSP 200)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install well shed security fence for the parks well shed with two-access gates, well delivers potable drinking water to all park users, security fence is part of the Environmental Protection Agency/Water Sectors Critical Infrastructure Protection. Well shed is located in Cuyamaca Rancho State Park/Paso Picacho/Group Camp area, this structure houses: water well, controls, meter, and telemetry devices and is in close proximity to group camp use area and nearby hiking trail. Fence fabric shall be metal chain link where two each- three sided panels 7 ft vertical height by 4 ft wide and 10 ft long will be erected with two access locking gates. Four fence posts with each hole 10 inch of the fence will be removable by designed pre-fabricated panels to allow truck with boom to work on well, thus eliminating additional foundation holes. Water valve work is replacing existing old with new requiring trench 16 inch wide by approx 12 ft long by 32 in depth, two locations: one at 136 ft and one at 117 ft from well shed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA - new construction or conversion of small structures and 15304 - minor alterations to land. The action falls under the Dept List of exempt activities according to CEQA 15300.4 as: construction or installation of park facilities such as camp host sites and fencing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.