Sentenac Cienega Restoration Planning Anza-Borrego Desert State Park (ABDSP 191)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sentenac Cienega Restoration Planning Anza-Borrego Desert State Park (ABDSP 191)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will develop a wetland restoration strategy for the Sentenac Cienega Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. The strategy will manage headwaters for multiple benefits beyond biodiversity conservation by engaging key community partners programming recreation, economic development, and scientific inquiry. These baseline studies will inform the Ecosystem Restoration Strategy, identify target species for restoration, tailor strategies to minimize invasive species impacts, and engage regional stakeholders in planning.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA 15304 - Minor alterations to land and 15306 information collection. The action falls under the Dept list of exempt activities according to CEQA 15300.4 as: resource management projects and resource studies, inventories.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.