Portable Air Conditioners Appliance Efficiency Rulemaking
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project proposes statewide regulations to establish minimym levels of efficiency required for portable air conditioners. The required new efficiency standards would apply to newly manufactured products sold or offered for sale in California. The proposed regulations apply to single-duct and dual-duct portable air conditioners manufactured on or after February 1, 202. These requirements are performance standards and do not mandate any particular technology or component.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.