California Department of Transportation, District 2
Bieber to Adin Roadway Rehabilitation Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Construction activities to rehabilitate approx. 8.4 miles of the existing roadway would consist of: adding 4-foot shoulders, reconstructing the structural section and placing an asphalt overlay, replacing and/or extending drainage culverts, upgrading roadway signs, constructing left and right turns lanes for the SR 299 and SR 139 intersection, restriping, upgrading sight distance, increasing the clear recovery zone, and other upgrades.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.