The project consists of a new Digester No. 7, transfer tank, iron salts facility, replacement boiler, and various pipeline and utility improvements with USD's Alvarado WWTP. In 2016, results from a capacity assessment indicated that current volatile solids landings for anaerobic digestion are at original design capacity with all digesters in service. Additionally, it was determined that Digester No. 6, the largest existing digester cannot reliably be taken out of service for cleaning until additional digestion capacity is provided.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.