Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0052-R1 for THP 1-17-010 MEN "Kelly Gulch"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0052-R1 for THP 1-17-010 MEN "Kelly Gulch"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Wildlife is issuing an agreement for Class I, II, and Class III watercourses and ponds for crossings installations/upgrades/channel correction and water drafting.
- Contact Information
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1980
- Big River, East Branch North Fork Big River, South Fork Big River, Biggs Gulch
- Other Information
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.