Bolinas Lagoon Maintenance Drainage Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0271-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Bolinas Lagoon Maintenance Drainage Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0271-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0271-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Caltrans. The project is limited to the removal of sediment and vegetation from 8 culverts at 4 different locations that have accumulated on both sides of SR-1. Maintenance activities will also include dredging and recontouring of 4,050 ft of drainage ditches to restore flow directed towards the culverts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
2825 Cordelia Rd, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534-2825
Phone : (707) 428-2093
- Other Location Info
- SR 1; PM 12.5 - 17.01 adjacent to Bolinas Lagoon
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures and facilities to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.