Encroachment Permit 02-18-N-MB-0334
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Encroachment Permit 02-18-N-MB-0334
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant proposes to install a mailbox approx. 28 feet from the edge of pavement along the eastbound lane of SR 70 in Plumas County. Caltrans will issue an encroachment permit (02-18-N-MB-0334) to allow the proposed improvements to occur within the ROW.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
- Eastbound lane of SR 70 at Post Mile 47.58RT
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans has determined the project to be categorically exempt in accordance with Section 15303 - New construction or conversion of small structures. Project implementation will have no adverse environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.