Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
San Jose Creek Shed Placement
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Install a storage shed near employee residence #1 in the San Jose Creek area of Point Lobos Ranch to provide secure storage for residence occupants. Work will:
- Clear and level an ~8' x 8' area;
- Excavate four (4) 16" x 16" x 8" holes and pour concrete for footings;
- Set one (1) pre-cast concrete pier on each concrete footing;
- Install an 8' x 8' x 6" wood platform on top of the piers;
- Place a preconstructed 8' x 8' x 9' shed on the platform; and
- Construct wooden steps for access to the shed interior.
Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures and minor public alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.