MDOT Bank Stabilization Peachland Road CR128 MP0.35 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0256-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- MDOT Bank Stabilization Peachland Road CR128 MP0.35 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0256-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CA Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0256-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mendocino County Department of Transportation, represented by Howard Dashiell. The project is limited to one encroachment. It seeks to stabilize Peachland Road, which is threatened by the deterioration of the hill slope/top of bank related to the incision of the creek below. The project will excavate 185 linear feet of road prism, install drainage pipes and inboard drainage ditch, and construct a 156' linear foot solider pile wall at the outboard edge. The road will then be back-filled and resurfaced. Drainage pipe outlets will be treated with energy dissipating rock.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
- 39.03704°'"N 123.38551°'"W
- Other Location Info
- ~two miles north-northwest of Boonville, and 0.35 road miles east of Hwy 128 on Peachland Road.
- Other Information
- ~two miles north-northwest of Boonville, and 0.35 road miles east of Hwy 128 on Peachland Road. Philo, CA U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 4;Sec.15301,15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The repairs and stabilizers an existing road, and alters the top of bank. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There is no expansion of use, and the project is a minor alteration to land, water, and vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.