Geotechnical Exploration, ARCF Reach D1 Seepage Berm Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Exploration, ARCF Reach D1 Seepage Berm Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves exploratory geotechnical trenching to inform the design of a potential future seepage berm along the Sacramento River east levee in downtown Sacramento. A single excavator will be used to dig four trenches along the landside levee slope, ranging from 0.001 acre to 0.038 acre, at approximately 10 feet in depth. The excavator will be stationed on the levee crown, and all the material will be assessed on-site. All trenches will be backfilled with excavated materials and restored as closely as possible to pre-work conditions.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0251
- Other Location Info
- The landside slope of the Sacramento River east levee adjacent to 1920 Front Street in downtown Sacramento.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of geotechnical exploration through minor trenching and backfilling. All trenches will be backfilled with excavated materials and restored as nearly as possible to pre-work conditions. The data obtained from this project will be used to inform the design of a potential future seepage berm.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.